Renewable Energy Base Oostende
The Rebo terminal is the perfect offshore terminal for: handling, lifting, storage, assembling and transportation of offshore components.
- Invest in existing and new port infrastructures to service offshore wind activities.
- Exploitation of a 15 ha offshore terminal.
- at specialized project developers, manufacturers and con- tractors in the offshore energy sector.
- 90 hectares on 5 sites
- 800 m adapted heavy quay capacity 4 - 20 T/m2
- prepared surfaces over 10 T/m2 for storage of foundations, na- celles, hubs, towers and blades