REBO heavy weight terminal
The REBO heavy weight terminal in Port Oostende, located along one of the busiest sea routes, is the perfect terminal for: handling, lifting, storage, assembling and transportation of heavy weight components.
The 15 hectares ready-to-use area is available for: project cargo, offshore construction, decommissioning offshore wind turbines and oil & gas structures.
- Exploitation of a 15 ha heavy weight terminal.
- at specialized project developers, manufacturers and contractors in project cargo, offshore construction, decommissioning of offshore wind turbines and oil&gas structures.
- direct access to open sea
- heavy weight terminal up to 20 tons/m²
- 800 m adapted heavy load quay
- reinforced seabed in front of the quay
- 15 hectares of reinforced gravel and paved area
- ready-to-use surfaces over 10 tons/m² for storage
- (un)loading goods on LOLO and RORO base, RORO linkspan up to 650 tons